Friday, August 28, 2009

Rangeley, Maine

I am in Maine, and I have 22o miles left. That is 10%, I really cant believe it. Anyhow, I went through some really tough sections of the trail, the first few days in Maine really tested my will to continue this hike. It was raining and foggy, and just plain shit. Maine is all roots, mud, and slippery rock slabs. But, then the sun came out. It is so beautiful up here, it is truly like I thought it would be. Ponds are everywhere, the mountains are beautiful, and there is little development. I am running into resupply issues with food, since we are hitting small town general stores, so I am going to the grocery today and bouncing a box forward to somewhere along the trail, just to be safe. Anyhow, I have to run, much to do. I will update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment