Thursday, April 2, 2009

5 days and soggy feet




So I am in town, on a computer, and booked into a hotel. 67.5 miles down, too many more to go. The weather has been shitty, today it was nothing but fog and rain. My ankle hurts because we did a 18 or 19 mile day yesterday to give someone their food they left behind, only to find out they were heading the other direction. I have met some really cool people so far, and I have been hiking with Lucas Warhero for the last 3 days or so. There is a big hiker meet in Franklin, N.C. so we will be hitch hiking there tomorrow if all goes well. There is a huge storm coming in and it doesn't look like it is going to stop raining for the next few days.




Oh and that bastard outfitter at Neel's gap sold me some stale bagels, fucking bastards!




So thanks to Mother Nature (she really exists and is from Clarkesville, GA), here is the only pic I can provide at the moment of Linus Cloudbuster and Lucas Warhero.

No comments:

Post a Comment