Thursday, November 18, 2010

San Jose del Cabo

I have been staying at this community center called Raices y Brazos after we left Ericks and Chris home in Gringo Hill on tuesday. Thanks again Erick and Chris for putting us up for a week, I know Dave and I really appreciate it.
Anyhow here is the link to the website:
http://raicesybrazos.com/category/sabor-de-amor/

This place is beautiful, Dave and I have been helping at the organic farm they are establishing, and I have been assisting in the organic cafe they just opened. I have been taking advantage of the studio: mediation, salsa, and yoga just to name a few.

I think Dave and I will stick around until the grand opening of the restaurant this saturday, and then the full moon party on sunday. I am considering flying back to Maryland, as I don't feel anything pulling me to stay in Mexico. I was hoping to get a ride from Arizona, but my cousin informed me that they will not have space. That or I am not welcomed my said partner of the infamous cuz. Oh well, nothing new in that part of the world.

Blah blah, talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment